- We do use data to help us provide a great customer service.
- We do respect your privacy and work hard to meet strict regulatory requirements.
- We do go the extra mile to protect your data.
- We do not sell your personal data or share with third parties.
1. The information we collect and how we use it
We only ever collect the personal data that we need from you and keep to a minimum the personal data we hold on an ongoing basis.
We collect and process your personal data when you use our website and services. This may be personal data you provide to us, that we collect about you and/or information we receive from other sources.
Information you give us.
The personal data you give to us may include:
- your name, postal and email addresses and telephone numbers
- information about your vehicle(s)
- financial and credit card information
We ask you to ensure that the personal data you provide to us is kept up-to-date and therefore please contact us if you need to amend any records we hold of your personal data.
Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our website we may automatically collect the following information: the details of the device you use to access our site;
- your user activity details and preferences;
- your browser history details;
- your location details; and
- your electronic identification data including IP address and information collected through cookies;
Information we receive from other sources.
We use approved third parties to provide services to us (for example, sub-contractors in payment and delivery services) and may receive information about you from them.
Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through our accredited payment bureaus, Opayo (Sage Pay). For more information on Opayo (Sage Pay) policies please refer to their websites - Opayo (Sage Pay)
The personal details you submit via the order or enquiry form(s), are held and used by us for the purpose of answering your enquiry. We need these details to be able to process a reply. We do not disclose this data to any other person outside Watfields Limited or any other company.
2. How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to provide product information, process your order and manage your account and, if you agree, to email you our regular newsletter.
Watfields Limited will not share your information.
In processing your order, we may send your details to, and use information from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
We would like to send you information about our products and services, which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click on the link on our website or emailed newsletters; telephone us on 01226 748226 or email to email@example.com.
4. Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
6. Other websites
8. How to contact us
Please see all our contact details on our contact page